Thanks to Chiara, who for unfathomable reasons :D, enlisted me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
I`m a lazy blogger at wordpress, I admit it. I`m merely reading for the past year with minimum posts here.
But I`m working on it 🙂
I need to reveal 7 things about my semi-bland self, so here goes! [consider yourself warned] :
- I`m dangerously stubborn!
- I talk fast in 3 different languages (no bragging here, it`s a disadvantage actually!)
- For the past 21 years; I have been brushing my teeth regularly for at least one time / day
- I have an arduous habit of reading; online & offline alike. Book worm suits me just fine :). I take a lot of material to read on each day; whether excerpts of a book/novel or printed out material of online media/blogs. I don`t like to skim read, rather I read carefully & repeatedly. You can find loads of papers with/on/at me
- My favourite number is 19, it associates a lot with me!, and my favourite colour is green
- My favourite sport is handball (and I`m pretty good at it too 😉
- Since 2005 [still hanging on…] we don`t have a TV. Mr. television is just not a welcomed guest in our house! 🙂
It`s really hard to (do) the nominating thingy 😦
But I shall pick:
Hope you have time to circulate this around. Congrats 🙂